Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||SAP Order Management
| Pay Rate
||St. Paul, MN
||Our direct end client in St. Paul, MN is looking for a SAP SD/CRM resource for a contract (12+ month) to hire position. Due to export control laws, our client requires US citizens or Green Card Holders. If you are a good fit for this position and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send your resume to: s.
This person will be doing blueprinting and design for Release 2 (Canada) which is scheduled to go live in the Fall. This is for the (Build) side of the implementation.
Full job description:
A position is available within the Order to Cash (OTC) Information Technology team as part of the SAP program. The OTC team focuses on providing SAP based Order Management, Service and Billing solutions that are integrated across all Customer Facing touch points. You would be a member of the Release 2 team, focusing on deploying advanced capability using SAP ECC/CRM components. The applicants will be expected to bring relevant IT Order Management, Billing and Service experience to the position as well as a willingness to learn and develop strong business process knowledge while indicating their strong SAP capability.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, create, and document SAP ECC/CRM Order to Cash applications and functionality in support of Customer Service functions in the company's businesses and subsidiaries.
• Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall application and technical requirements.
• Work with other Polaris functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
• Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews.
• Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable.
• 3 years experience with SAP ECC within Order Management
• In depth understanding of ANSI X.12 / EDIFACT standards
• In depth understanding of iDOC transmission via Gateway Services
• Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution.
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment. Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines.
• Willingness to travel when required.
Manager – Consulting Services
Back to Jobs list