Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||SAP GTS Functional
| Pay Rate
||St. Paul, MN
Our current direct end client is looking for functional SAP TM consultant for a contract to hire position in the St. Paul, MN area. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to: . Candidate must be US citizen or Green Card holder due to export control laws. May require 25% travel.
Candidate must be pro-active; asking good questions; clear communication skills; and can take initiative.
The applicants will be expected to bring broad Logistics experience along with relevant experience in SAP Global Trade Services. We seek applicants who are willing to learn and develop strong business process knowledge while demonstrating their strong SAP capability.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, create, and document SAP ECC/GTS Global Trade applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in businesses and subsidiaries.
• Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall application and technical requirements.
• Work with other Polaris functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
• Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews.
• Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
• Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP ECC LE and/or SAP GTS modules in a Functional I.T. role
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
• Minimum three years of experience with SAP GTS
• Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment
• Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project
Manager, Consulting Services
Back to Jobs list