Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||SAP MM/SRM and SNC
| Pay Rate
||St. Paul, MN
||Our direct end client in St. Paul, MN is looking for a consultant for a contract to hire opportunity. Due to export control laws all candidates must be US Citizens or GC holders. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to:.
Looking for someone with Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC) experience. Functional experience is a necessity. Experience with system setup experience would be excellent
• Collaborate with Sourcing business areas to define business needs and requirements for global sourcing processes to be implemented as part of SAP Global Solution.
• Work with IT colleagues and team members to understand and define the overall application and technical requirements. Ensure that these requirements tie back to the established business requirements and performance goals and that the technical direction is consistent with global design for SAP.
• Design, create & document the configuration of SAP SNC/MM/SRM Modules to support global business requirements.
• Work with other IT architects and developers to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements. Includes all required interfaces to/from existing Legacy systems or new interfaces as required.
• Basic Qualifications:
Minimum 5+ years experience with SAP MM or SRM
Minimum 3 years experience with SAP SNC module
Minimum 1+ SAP full-life cycle implementations
• 10 years of SAP deployment experience as a team lead/member on a global team.
• 3 year experience in leading IT and cross-functional teams
• Experience with SAP Solutions — SAP ERP experience (MM, SRM, AP modules)
• SAP BW/BI or CLM experience
• Strong experience in material sourcing, contract management, pricing, requisitioning, approval strategies, purchase orders, supplier releases and EDI.
• Excellent knowledge of purchasing master data such as material/vendor masters, info records, source lists, purchase orders, service contracts and scheduling agreements.
• Strong background in direct and indirect material receiving and an understanding of invoice processing, payment terms, accounts payable, check printing / EFT and Dunning.
• Ability to work in diversified teams and guide and motivate project team members.
• Must be able to work both in a "hands on" system capacity.
• Ability to maintain a big picture view of the project vision and goals while performing detail analysis and configuration tasks.
• Experience in workshop facilitation, presentation and process modeling techniques.
Manager, Consulting Services
Back to Jobs list