Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
| Pay Rate
||Salesforce.com Business Analyst to support our global Sales and Customer Experience functionality. This position can be located in either Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL. Reporting the Global IT Manager – Sales and Customer Experience, you will:
· Assist with leading the implementation and maintenance of large and complex projects that involve Sales, Customer Contact Centers and/or Customer portal functions to ensure objectives and timelines are met and works with management or information technology personnel to complete tasks, as required.
· Serves as a liaison to Sales and Customer Service; leads and/or participates in the testing, maintenance, implementation, and upgrade of hardware, software, reports and programs.
· Manage smaller projects, subsets of larger information technology projects; applies a general understanding of business operations; assist with setting technical standards and business processes, integrate operations across multiple functional groups.
· Respond to a variety of broad questions and concerns from management regarding project requirements, documents needs, technical standards, and conditions; communicate the status of requests and determines the feasibility of projects; documents findings and actions.
· Deliver results working with 3rd party delivery partners and Valspar global IT personnel.
· Interpret and apply department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensure compliance with these areas.
· Represents the IT function as a lead technical contact, influences local business senior management on significant technical matters.
· Work under general direction, independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
As the qualified candidate, you will have:
· Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a related field
· 5+ years of experience implementing Sales, and/or Customer Experience projects
· 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Service and Sales Cloud
· Experience with ServiceMax strongly preferred
· Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners a plus
· Applied broad information technology principles
· Documented and designed user and technical requirements
· An understanding of business and group requirements
· Worked within a team and matrix environment
· Set technical user standards and requirements
· Interpreted and applied department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations
· Solved technical problems and recommended solutions
· Facilitated operations across multiple departments
· Implemented and maintained projects and requirements
· An understanding of general business operations and relationships
· Worked with management;
· PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications
Back to Jobs list