Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||SAP Functional GTS
| Pay Rate
||SAP (GTS) Global Trade Services Specialist
Candidates must be either Green Card holders or US Citizens
The team focuses on providing SAP based solutions in support of global Logistics Execution strategy including Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM/eWM), Transportation Management (TM) and Global Trade Services (GTS).
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, create, and document SAP ECC/GTS Global Trade applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions
• Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall application and technical requirements.
• Work with other functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
• Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
• Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP ECC LE and/or SAP GTS modules in a Functional I.T. role
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
• Minimum three years of experience with SAP GTS
• Experience supporting global SAP projects
• Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
Please send your application to if you are interested!
Back to Jobs list