Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||SAP Functional eWM
| Pay Rate
||SAP eWM Warehouse Management Specialist
Candidates must be either Green Card holders or US Citizens
Position focuses on providing SAP based solutions in support of global Logistics Execution strategy including Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM/eWM), Transportation Management (TM) and Global Trade Services (GTS).
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, create, and document SAP eWM Warehouse applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions
• Work with other functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
• Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews.
• Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
• Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP eWM or equivalent advanced warehouse solution in a Functional I.T. role
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
• Minimum three years of experience with SAP eWM
• Experience supporting global SAP projects
• Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment
Please apply or send your information to Jeff Beeks via email if you are interested.
Back to Jobs list