Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||SAP eWM Specialist
| Pay Rate
||St Paul, MN
||Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, create, and document SAP eWM Warehouse applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in client businesses and subsidiaries.
• Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall application and technical requirements.
• Work with other client functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
• Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews.
• Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
· Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP eWM or equivalent advanced warehouse solution in a Functional I.T. role
· Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
· Minimum three years of experience with SAP eWM
· Experience supporting global SAP projects
· Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
· Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment
· Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
· Willingness to travel, globally up to 25%, when required
Back to Jobs list