Back to Jobs list
| Post Date
||Business Systems Analyst~ Infrastructure
| Pay Rate
||Business Systems Analyst
Contract to Hire
The Senior Enterprise IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) serves as the conduit between the customer and solution development on medium to large sized enterprise-wide projects. Duties may include leading a BSA project team. In the initial stages of the project responsibilities include eliciting, validating, and documenting the needs of project stakeholders following the Requirement Methodology.
The Senior Enterprise IT BSA is also responsible for establishing and implementing effective requirements practices. Once the requirements have been established, responsibilities shift focus towards the management of the requirement specifications and the verification that the requirements have been satisfied.
• Translates business requirements and features into lower level system requirement artifacts.
• Defines and documents current and future-state business and system processes.
• Facilitates business requirement gathering using interviews, JAD sessions, workshops, and other methods appropriate for large group discussions.
• Documents the business requirements and communicates the solution(s) through various documents including Use Cases, UI Page Specifications, Report Specifications, Data Requirements, Modeling diagrams and other approved documentation.
• Organizes and leads business requirement walkthroughs with stakeholders; documents and communicates walkthrough results.
• Provides consultation and support to the technical team (developers, testers, etc) to ensure proper understanding and translation of business requirements.
• Identify and facilitate the resolution of requirements, process and project issues.
• Consult with the Quality Assurance team in creation of plans to test business and functional processes during systems development and testing.
• Supports the standard defined processes and methodologies (RUP & UML), ensuring that best practices are followed.
• Supplements existing team knowledge of methodologies/tools with new and emerging ideas, tools and applications.
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five years of related experience and/or training.
• Experienced in requirement gathering processes, process modeling, Use Cases, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational tool suite, and the standard development life cycle.
• 3 years as an analyst on large scale (corporate sized) projects.
• Demonstrated excellence in business analysis and requirements.
• Displays vision, initiative, and the ability to address complex problems and develop practical recommendations.
• Strong process modeling skills.
• Strong knowledge of software development concepts.
• Ability to interface with Business Stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams.
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical users and vice versa.
• Excellent people/leadership skills, teamwork, integrity, resiliency, a solutions oriented mind set with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong experience in the following skills sets:
? Communication – cross-functional communication with the ability to speak clearly and concisely, in both verbal and written formats.
? Technical – ability to understand and convey technical information in a simple, user-friendly manner.
? Organizational - ability to gather, categorize and prioritize information.
? Interpersonal - ability to listen, observe, and facilitate group discussions.
? Management - ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among stakeholders.
? Demonstrated understanding of cost benefit analyses and project financial modeling.
For consideration please send in a current Resume and Contact Details.
Back to Jobs list